25th August 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I chance my course from Silk Tech to CS after getting a seat in Silk Technology in government college

I have got seat in silk technology in a govt college...can i change my course from silk tech to cs...plz answer

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available after completing B.Tech in Silk Technology?
  2. Requirements for job in government of silk board for diploma textile technology holders?
  3. Job in government of silk board after Diploma in Textile and experience as a Fabric Merchandiser? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance to get a seat in government college after scoring 6236 rank for B.Tech in OJEE
  5. ITI courses offered near Silk Board Karnataka?
  6. Any chance to get in M.Tech in government college after scoring 1124 rank in Mechanical branch
  7. Selection procedure of Field Assistant in Central Silk Board?
  8. Any chance to get a seat from any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  11. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category? -- [New]
  12. Is there any chance to get BDS seat in government college? I have scored 185 cutoff
  13. Can I get admission in Thermal Engineeirng branch after scoring 6300 rank in GATE?
  14. Do I have a chance of getting a seat in any government college in Tamilnadu through counseling after scoring 195 cutoff?
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in M.Tech in food technology college through entrance exam? Which is a good college for that?
  16. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  17. Can I get medical seat in Pune government college? I am from AP
  18. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
4th January 2013, 01:18 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Can I chance my course from Silk Tech to CS after getting a seat in Silk Technology in government college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got seat in silk technology in a govt college...can i change my course from silk tech to cs...plz answer
Dear,

It is possible to change your branch in engineering internally during secong year of your college. So you can do your first year from one branch and then you can change your branch from second year according to you choice. Its not a problem because in first year of engineering for all branhes only applied science are taught which is detailed study of whatever you have learned in your 11th and 12th. Main course starts from second year so its possible in any college to change your branch from second year onwards.

But it would be possible only if you will perform very well in your 1st year. As students mainly want to change to top branches from their current branch so it would be possible only if you will not get into any back and pass your 1st year with distinction i.e. 75%. If you score above 75% your chances will increase.

So after declaration of your 1st year result you can write an application to your HOD for hange of branch considering your present performance.

Therefore concentrate on your first year exam, its result are very important for you.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?