1st August 2015, 10:49 AM
SAIKATPOLAPAN

Can I change college or stream in 2nd year B.Tech course?

can i change collge in 2nd year btech course?can i change stream?

1st August 2015, 10:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change college or stream in 2nd year B.Tech course?

Yes, you can change your college as well as stream in second year of bachelor of technology but not after that. For college change, you need to meet the admission cell or registrar office of your college to know about status of vacant seat in other college. Under same university college is allowed.

If seats in your branches of engineering is vacant in other college, you can write an application to your college for the change. For stream change in same college, you need to meet your head of department and enquire about whether some seats are available or not in that branch or if someone is willing to change from that branch.

You need to also meet the percentage criteria of marks for admission in that branch.
22nd January 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I have been failing invariably after 2nd semester in mechanical engineering. In short am finding it difficult to cope up with the course. Is it possible to change the stream after 5th semester?
20th October 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the eligibility criteria of branch change???
I am a student of textile technology I want to change my stream tell me the eligibility criteria....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?