7th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Riya 123

Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?

I am a 4th semester computer science engineering student styding under kerala university.After this semester i would like to continue my studies in calicut university,due to some health problems.My home is in palakkad.If i get a chance to change my universty to calicut i will be very happy.Dose i can change my college?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  2. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  3. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  4. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  5. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  7. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  8. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  10. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  11. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  12. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  13. How can I change my branch after passing 1st year B.Tech in Calicut University?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  15. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  16. List of MCA departments in various B.E colleges?
  17. Which are the colleges offering B.Com with CA course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
17th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?

Dear,
Mostly Changes never happened in Middle for any of the Engineering Courses and you must have to study the Whole Four Year Course in the Same University with that particular subject or stream.
But,As you have said that due to your Health Problems you are unable to continue your studies then you may Write a Request Letter to Your University Director or Visit to them with Medical Certificate that Due to your Desired Problem you are unable to study in that University,They May Listen You and Change it.

Note that Don't Just Totally Depended on it may you will get admitted in another University as its very rare case were one university transfer his student to another,But,Just Hope for it.

At Last If Changes will be made,It will be from next year or after your Final Exams of the Present Year,Since,There is no rule to change it in middle of the sessions even though if its possible to transfer.
18th July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riya 123 View Post
I am a 4th semester computer science engineering student styding under kerala university.After this semester i would like to continue my studies in calicut university,due to some health problems.My home is in palakkad.If i get a chance to change my universty to calicut i will be very happy.Dose i can change my college?
ya why not infact mithun da is also from calcutta.i am proud of u that u have chosen to go calcutta love u mis u sweet drems
9th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm an MCA 4th sem student studying in a college under kerala university and i'm not able to continue my studies in this college becoz of some medical reasons.Can I continue 4th semester from another college under kerala university?
18th April 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in pharmaceutical chemistry from Madhya Pradesh.. am i eligible for an equivalent certificate for chemistry from calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?