1st August 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university

can i change my branch in electrical and electronics eng. after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in rgpv university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  3. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  10. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  11. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  13. How to change my branch after completing diploma in electronics and telecommuication
  14. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  16. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which branch to prefer, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication?
1st August 2013, 11:47 AM
selvam.entrance

Default Re: Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university

Asa diploma in ECE you have a chance to get into the Following departments in the
Engineering they are
1.ECE
2.EEE
3.CS
4.IT
5.E &I
etc..

Friend nowadays moist of the people from other branch are working in a IT companies even mechanical students also there
My advice for you is to stay on the ECE because you can go for the both ECE and IT company jobs

all the best..
1st August 2013, 12:50 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university

Good Morning !!

Yes of course you can change your branch from electronics and electronics engineering to whatever you wish to change after diploma.
This is because diploma is a vocational course so you can further change your branch in B.Tech or B.E .

Thank you !!
15th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university

Can I change my branch to Marine Engineering after completing my diploma in aeronautical engineering ?
16th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What would be the best option for further studies after completing my diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69% ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?