6th March 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering in JNTUK?

I am B.Tech EEE (3rd semester) R16 batch student at JNTUK University. After completion of 3rd year I want to change my college affiliated to same university. Is it possible? If yes, then what would be the application procedure? And, which are the colleges affiliated to JNTUK?

12th March 2019, 08:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering in JNTUK?

No, you can’t change your college after completion of your 3rd year Engineering in JNTUK. You have to pursue four years B.Tech course from the same college/ university to get B.Tech degree certificate. None of the colleges offers direct admission in B.Tech fourth year. So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech fourth year from the same college/ university where you have pursued your first three years of B.Tech course.
14th March 2019, 05:11 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

College and stream change is allowed only after completion of first year of engineering. After that no change in stream or college is allowed.

You can not change your college after 3rd year of engineering in JNTUK.
21st February 2022, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I change collage in 5 sem am a lateral entry Student and am studying in Gayatri engineering college (autonomous) Vishakapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?