6th January 2011, 11:27 AM
sweet_ami

Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?

dear sir,
i m studing now in computer engineering in 1st semester but i want to change clg.so if i get admission in engineering college which kind of entrance exam i should give?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  2. Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?
  3. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  5. Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?
  6. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  7. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  8. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  9. Can I change my college because of bad environment in the college?
  10. Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering?
  11. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  12. Is it possible to change from Chemical Engineering to EXTC or Computer after 1st semester or 1st year in college affiliated to Mumbai University?
  13. Is it possible to to change my education stream after registration?
  14. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?
  16. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  17. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  18. What is the date of entrance exam result of B.A 1st semester of DM college, Manipar
12th April 2011, 05:29 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?

hii, surely you can change your college please contact, your university.
13th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?

what is 1st sem dates??
9th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am b.e. 1 st sem student i want to change collage during 1 sem in gtu how i can do dis
11th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Normally you can not change your engineering college after staying there for 1 year.

But if you face problem like ragging or environmental problem then you can talk with your college authority and if they allow you TC then you may change. But there are still many conditions you have to satisfy like :-

1) You can change college under the same university.

2) You have to score good in first year like 80%.

3) College you are opting to go must have to have vacancies to allow you.
13th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

if we have arrear in 1st semester means can we the college after 1st semester ?
15th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my engneering college in 1 sem ?
please give suggestion immediately........
26th November 2011, 12:58 PM
arun199011

After completing 1st year you can change college with the permission of college authority.To change college after 1st year you should complete without backlog in any paper.
And you can't change the university but you can change college with in your university only.
Both colleges should accept your request to changing college.
4th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I SWITCH OVER TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT AFTER FIRST SEMESTER OR SECOND SEMESTER B.E. IS IT POSSIBLE.I NEED ATTEND ANY ENTRANCE OR NOT NECESSARY?
4th December 2011, 06:18 PM
anjistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_ami View Post
dear sir,
i m studing now in computer engineering in 1st semester but i want to change clg.so if i get admission in engineering college which kind of entrance exam i should give?

sorry you dont have any chance
4th December 2011, 11:18 PM
kavya_guddi

hello friend
sorry to say but you can not switch your college in first or any other semester you can surely change your branch...or else you can give a very valid reason to your college authority and can change to another college which is affiliated to the same university...
12th May 2012, 12:42 AM
Radhakrishna143

Normally you can not change your engineering
college after staying there for 1 year. But if you face problem like ragging or
environmental problem then you can talk with
your college authority and if they allow you TC
then you may change. But there are still many
conditions you have to satisfy like :- 1) You can change college under the same
university. 2) You have to score good in first year like 80%. 3) College you are opting to go must have to
have vacancies to allow you.
11th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir is it possible to chande my college after 1 sem from anna unversity to annamalai unversity....
30th April 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering faculty after two sem ?
5th November 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am presently pursuing marine engg, is it possible that i may change my college or stream ?
15th September 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to change my college. I'm in 1st sem,can i change college? I'm mentally stressed,and have to change my college immediately before it will be too late. Any advice?
24th October 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my college aftet 1 sem what is requirments to take admission of new college
25th August 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I AM FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING STUDENT CAN I CHANGE COLLEGE AFTER FIRST SEMESTER EXAM
23rd October 2018, 01:39 PM
shreyasetia

Yes, but for that, you need to have a very good percentage in first semester without any backlogs. You can Apply for JEE Mains exam for scoring well and getting the admission easily.

Then, you need to contact your college exam section to know further procedures.

Some of the reputed colleges of engineering like Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology and Manipal have started admissions for Second Semester of Engineering so you can apply there.
4th December 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

You can change your college after the first semester. The only college I know who's accepting lateral admissions as of now is the Thapar Institute of Technology. They have admissions open for multiple courses and I would suggest that you get down to it right away. The last day to submit forms is 14th December 2018. Don't wait, apply now and enter a whole new world of opportunities! Register here : http://bit.ly/ThaparAdmForum
4th December 2018, 04:01 PM
infodeepika

Smile Re: Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING STUDENT CAN I CHANGE COLLEGE AFTER FIRST SEMESTER EXAM
Yes, Thapar Institute of Engineering and technology admits students to the second semester of UG programs in January 2019 subject to vacancies that exist in the first semester of the first year. The students admitted in this category shall have to clear all the courses as per the scheme of the discipline of Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (TIET), in which she/he is admitted. Students shall have to schedule their remaining courses in the subsequent summer semesters and regular semesters with the permission of DoAA.

Admission Open For Thapar Institute Of Engineering and Technology 2nd Semester and last date for applying is 14-Dec-2018.
26th April 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

You can change your college after the first semester. The only college I know who's accepting lateral admissions as of now is the Thapar Institute of Technology. They have admissions open for multiple courses and I would suggest that you get down to it right away.

The last day to submit forms is 29th April 2019. Don't wait, apply now and enter a whole new world of opportunities! Nothing like this come your way ever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?