25th September 2018, 04:09 AM
blrnb

Can I change my Degree to BSc(Computer Science) being a BCA(H) student?

Hi Sir, I am studying BCA(H). But I have no interest in this course anymore. However, I am interested to study BSc in Computer Science course. So, can I change my Degree now? Please help me to know about this asap.

10th September 2019, 03:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my Degree to BSc(Computer Science) being a BCA(H) student?

B.Sc Computer Science is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by so many colleges in India.

You did not mention the specific year of B.Sc course that you are pursuing.

If you are pursuing 2nd year or 3rd year of B.Sc Computer Science, you are not eligible to change to BCA (Honors) course.

You have to quit the B.Sc Computer Science and should join BCA course freshly but this will result into academic career loss.

Instead of this, I would suggest you to opt for MCA course in Post Graduation.

Even if you are pursuing 1st year of B.Sc Computer Science also, it is possible to change to BCA course only in the first 3-4 months of joining course.

In addition, there should be vacant seats in BCA course in the college. Also you need to provide a genuine reason to Principal for switching the course.

I don't think it is a wise decision to switch the course. Since you have already joined the course, I would suggest you to continue in the course and opt for MCA course in Post Graduation.
31st October 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my Degree to BSc(Computer Science) being a BCA(H) student?

Hi sir I am freshly joined in bsc(computer science)can I change into bca course I am not not interested in bsc any more I'm so much interested on doing bca can i change my option?
21st March 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift to bsc.IT from bca
5th July 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can i shift to bsc cs from bsc IT in second year
12th December 2022, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bcs after bsc 1styear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?