10th January 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering college after 2nd year under same university

can i chage my engineering college after second year under same university?

Related Questions:
  1. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  3. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  4. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  5. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  6. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  9. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  10. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  11. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  12. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  13. Criteria to change the engineering college in 2nd year? Is it possible to change the university?
  14. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  15. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  16. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  17. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  18. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
20th April 2015, 05:09 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my engineering college after 2nd year under same university

It is not possible to change your collage even if you are under the same university in other collage because the collage in that you want to study does not allow to change the collage as they do not want to lose their student but in some of the circumstances it is possible.

** If your parents are in government service and getting transferred to another city or state then in written from university can allow you to change your collage.

** And the second and last best one option is that if an another student from that collage where you want to go is interested to come in collage you are studying. It is the best way and collage will also allow for it.Then there is no requirement for the permission from the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?