30th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from IT to CS in class 12th under Maharashtra Board? How to apply for it?

I'm pursuing my Higher Secondary and have Information Technology as one of my selective subject which I want to change it to Computer Science. I'm under Maharashtra Board. How to apply for change of subject before 12th board exam?

4th February 2018, 03:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject from IT to CS in class 12th under Maharashtra Board? How to apply for it?

In this case, you will have to visit school office and contact with examination controller authorities.

If examination form is not filled yet, then this change is possible.

But, if examination form is already filled and sent to Regional Office of Board, then it won't be possible to change subject from IT to CS. In that case, you will have to visit Regional Office of Maharashtra Board.
5th February 2018, 10:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject from IT to CS in class 12th under Maharashtra Board? How to apply for it?

No, it is not possible to change subject from IT to CS for pursuing your 12th standard under Maharashtra board. You have to pursue the 12th standard with the same subject which you have opted and it is not possible to change the subject in the middle of the course. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard with the same subject which you have chosen at the beginning of the 12th standard.
7th February 2018, 02:15 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No, even in any board you can not change your subject in 12th level, this is not possible at all , if you want to do cs then you can take this in graduation because this is not in 12th after taking IT,So, I would suggest that you should complete your 12th standard with IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?