11th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose English Literature and Public administration in MPPSC mains? I am obtaining BSc maths from BOU Bhopal

I am obtaining B.sc.(maths) from BOU Bhopal,can i choose english literature and public administration in mppsc mains? And also,can i give mppsc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I choose English literature and Public Administration in MPPSC mains?
  2. Will there be any Coaching Institute in Bangalore for IAS Main Exam in Maths and Public Administration?
  3. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  4. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  5. Can I choose Telugu for Indian Language Paper? My 1st Option is Public Administration and the 2nd is Telugu Literature.
  6. Books to be referred for public Administration for MPPSC?
  7. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  8. Am i eligible to become deputy collector after graduating in science stream
  9. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of PCS exam and books related to it?
  12. What is the syllabus for MPPSC Pre and Mains exam?
  13. Last 10 year question papers of English Literature for BPSC Mains Exam?
  14. Which books are better for prelims and mains for Public Administration and Geography optionals?
  15. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i choose public administration as mains paper and management as optional paper
  17. Can I give MPPSC exam after doing BSc Maths? How to apply for it and the date of the exam?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?