12th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose management after doing M.Com?

sir/madam i have done m.com can i choose management as a subject in ugcnet

27th October 2011, 08:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose management after doing M.Com?

No, you cannot choose management subjects while attending the UGC NET exam. Since you have done your M.Com, you can attend the NET exam, with that subject as specialization. If you want to apply for the management for the NET exam, you need to take MBA. You need to score at least 55% of marks in the PG level also. Hence opt for the subjects for which you have done your post graduation.
27th October 2011, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot choose management subjects while attending the UGC NET exam. Since you have done your M.Com, you can attend the NET exam, with that subject as specialization. If you want to apply for the management for the NET exam, you need to take MBA. You need to score at least 55% of marks in the PG level also. Hence opt for the subjects for which you have done your post graduation.
28th October 2011, 01:53 AM
abhin91
Member+

NO i am sorry to say but you cannot choose a management subject for UGCNET after doing masters in commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?