1st February 2016, 02:12 PM
rajesh konar

Can I complete graduation in one year if failed to complete it earlier?

Well actually due to some reason, I failed to complete my graduation. So please tell me that can i complete graduation in one year or not? If yes, than is it will help me for a good job?

Related Questions:
1st February 2016, 07:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation in one year if failed to complete it earlier?

According to the rule, the minimum duration to pursue a degree course is not less than 3 years whether a student is doing degree course from regular or correspondence degree course.
Graduation cannot be completed within one year. There is not any colleges in India where you can complete your graduation in just 1 year.
1st February 2016, 09:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation in one year if failed to complete it earlier?

No, you cannot get complete Graduation in one year even if you have pursued some part of Graduation. There will be a minimum and maximum course duration for each and every course. For example, if you take Engineering course, the minimum duration is 4 years and maximum duration is 8 years. That means, if the candidate fails to complete the Engineering course within 8 years his admission will be cancelled and he need to start pursuing from the beginning by taking new admission. So, if the maximum time limit for your Graduation course has not yet completed, you can continue your Graduation course else, you can do Graduation course in Distance mode.
1st February 2016, 09:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No, Graduation course is a three years or four years course which you have to complete .if you have completed your 2nd year then you can talk with your college or respective university to continue from that.
Other wise you have to enroll from the beginning .Normally Technical degree are of 4 years course and general degree are of 3 years course.
1st February 2016, 10:20 PM
kantraman

Yes it is possible to complete graduation in one year,there are many universities who offers graduation in one year few one out of them are such as karnataka open university, vinayaka mission university etc.
1st February 2016, 11:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to complete your graduation degree.

The minimum duration of graduation course is three year from any recognised university.

So, you need minimum three year to pursue course and after completion of graduation course you will be eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination.
2nd February 2016, 01:24 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Duration of graduation course is 3 year. In graduation there is no any year back log,If you have cleared 1st year exam and in 2nd year you are fail in some of paper then you can give 3rd year exam with your back-log paper.Hence you will cleared your graduation on time.But if you have not cleared a single paper in 2nd year then you will be year back log.Also this rule vary from university to university.So please tell about your university that will help me to give you more clarification.
3rd February 2016, 11:23 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Nice to see your interest in the higher education. As we all know that the education is most important thing of the human life.

As per your question if you failed in the graduation degree then you can appear in the next year final examination. So, don't worry and study well, you will definitely clear your exam. There are no effect on the job. Lot of option available for you after completing the graduation degree so first complete your graduation degree.

If you are interested in the government sector job then you can prepare for the competition after graduation. In the today age the competition is really tough so you need to work hard. You can also take admission in the post graduate degree after completing the graduation. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?