6th October 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete MBBS after completion of graduation in Zoology?

My date of birth is 23 September 1995. I am college 2nd-year student of zoology honours. I have the marks 393 (78.6%) in H.S. exam. Is it possible to attend medical exam after complete graduation in zoology? Can I attend medical exam of the army after BSc? Is it possible to attend dental courses?

7th October 2017, 01:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete MBBS after completion of graduation in Zoology?

The age limit to appear in AFMC examination is 17-22 years as on 31st December of year of application.

But, for candidates pursuing B.Sc the maximum age limit is 24 years. So, you will be not eligible to appear in examination in 2019 ( when you will be above 24 years as on 31st December ).

But, you can appear for NEET or AIIMS examination to get admission in government and private medical colleges in MBBS or BDS course.
7th October 2017, 07:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 with PCB subjects and scored minimum of 50% marks in it. But for joining Army, you need to apply for Armed Force Medical College exam. The eligibility criteria remains same for NEET and AFMC.

The upper age limit is 24 years for the AFMC exam. At present, you are eligible for exam for joining Army. But you will not be eligible after Bachelor's degree due to being over age.
7th October 2017, 08:49 PM
Saranbala18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth is 23 September 1995. I am college 2nd-year student of zoology honours. I have the marks 393 (78.6%) in H.S. exam. Is it possible to attend medical exam after complete graduation in zoology? Can I attend medical exam of the army after BSc? Is it possible to attend dental courses?
Yes, it is possible for you to do MBBS course after completing B.Sc Zoology course. But you must cross the required age limit for MBBS course. Your age should be not less than 17 years and not more than 25 years. You must appear and qualify in the NEET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?