21st December 2011, 08:13 PM
NITIN143

Can I complete MCA from Pune University after completing BCA from Open University?

i complete Bca in open university. can i complete Mca in pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete CA in Pune University after completing BCA in Open University?
  2. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  3. How could I do MCA or MSCIT from Mumbai University after completing BCA from Karnataka State Open University
  4. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  5. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  7. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  8. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  9. Can I join MCA in Madras University after completing BCA from Tamilnadu Open University?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  12. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  13. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  14. Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?
  15. How to do MCA after completing BCA from university campus -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  18. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
29th January 2012, 04:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete MCA from Pune University after completing BCA from Open University?

If your BCA is completed from an approved institution then you can pursue the MCA course from Pune University if you have the required eligibility. The minimum eligibility is a graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution with an aggregate marks of 50% for general candidates and 45% for reserved candidates. Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in class 12 or any one year of Graduation. If candidates have the required marks then they have to appear for the common entrance test , MH-CET conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State Govt or alternatively, take the Institute level Entrance Exam conducted by the Management Association of MCA Institutes. After clearing the exam candidates can pursue the MCA from Pune University.
27th February 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete MCA from Pune University after completing BCA from Open University?

Can i do MCA in pune University after completing BCA in Tilak Maharashtra University?
28th February 2012, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

I complete b.sc biotech from open university.can i complete mba from pune university.
20th March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete MCA from Pune University after completing BCA from Open University?
25th March 2012, 02:58 AM
shirley_schmidt

Yes if you have passed the BCA with more than 60% marks then you are eligible to apply for the MCA program. MCA is a three year degree course to get admission in MCA you have to give the entrance exams. The main MCA entrance exam and top universities are given here-
• JAM
• NIMCET
• SRMEE
• VITMEE
• BITS
• BHU
• IP
• DU
• JNU
• RAMCAT
• OLET
• KMAT
• LPU
• THAPAR UNIVERSITY
• AMITY UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?