18th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete MSc maths after completing BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from Kanpur?

I completed B.Sc. with phy. Che. Math in year 2003 From kanpur university.Can I complete M.Sc. Math in year 2013 from same university or from other university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?
  2. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  3. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  4. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  5. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?
  6. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  7. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. Passing marks in MA(English) from Punjab university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  12. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  14. Do candidates of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry eligible for M.Sc in Statistics?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  16. What options do I have after completing 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus?
  18. How to take admission in MSc in west bengal? I have completed Bsc general
14th May 2016, 06:51 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I complete MSc maths after completing BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from Kanpur?

The steps to complete M.SC in maths is ,after completing intermediate applying for studying B.SC in maths honours,that is bachelor of science in maths(honours) along with other additional subjects like physics,chemistry.
B.SC is a three year bachelor degree course,after completing it one can apply for post graduation.B.SC is generally of two types,B.SC general and B.SC honours.In order to study M.SC in maths,it is important to study specifically B.SC maths(honours),as honours implifies specialization which is required again to study M.SC in maths.

One cannot do M.SC in maths after completing B.SC general,it is necessary to do B.SC honours,with B.SC general you can study M.SC but as general with all three subjects combined physics,chemistry and maths and not specialization with M.SC maths.
26th December 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete MSc maths after completing BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from Kanpur?

I have done B. Sc. Physics.. In second year of B. Sc I was having maths and physics. In final year I had only physics.. Am I eligible for M sc mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?