3rd January 2017, 01:25 PM
jejdj

Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?

Respected Sir, My name is Pratap and due to some problems I had left my Graduation after the 4th semester (BBM) with backlogs. Now I want to complete the remaining semesters so I want to know, Is possible to continue and complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for CDA exam for IMA while doing 3rd year of graduation? -- [New]
  3. Can I complete my M.A 4th semester after 3 years of gap between graduation and post graduation?
  4. Can I complete my Diploma if I discontinued after the 5th semester? What is the procedure to do so?
  5. Companies offering Internship related to Finance for BBM 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  7. Eligibility to get BPO job for a candidate who has secured 82% in 10th, 92% in 12th and 55% till BBM 4th semester?
  8. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to complete the graduation course after 8 years if discontinued?
  10. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  14. Can i continue my graduation course from 4th semester after 3 years gap?
  15. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
  16. Industries offering Internship to M.Tech in VLSI Design and Testing 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  17. List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University
  18. How can I join BBM course after intermediate? Details of the courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?