27th July 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th from CBSE? What is the procedure?

i have passed my 12th this year from cbse all india...i want to do 12th again from cbse delhi board...can i do that and please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  2. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  3. Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  5. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  6. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  7. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Procedure, requirements for doing Orhopaedics in countries like Canada, America, England etc after clearing 12th from CBSE board?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  10. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  11. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  12. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  16. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  17. Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?
  18. Want to get more than 90% in CBSE 12th
1st June 2015, 02:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th from CBSE? What is the procedure?

==> I think that you don't have any need to do your 12th class again from a different board.

==> You can do 12th from Delhi again, for this you simply have to fill the application form for getting admission in 12th class in any school of Delhi.

==> You have to clear individual exam conducted by Delhi board for getting a pass mark sheet in 12th class from Delhi board.

==> If you score more than 80 percent then you will be awarded with a scholarship by Delhi board.
26th June 2015, 04:49 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do 12th from CBSE? What is the procedure?

Hi,
What do you mean that you want to go for grade 12th again. It's so silly at all. Please be think again.

This is even the silly question too. Don't be crazy man by doing the same thing in your life. Let's do something different.

There are so many chances that life gave you. Why did you choose doing grade 12 again. So unreasonable.

Please friend, Don't be mad. Go ahead in your life and do something better in your life.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?