4th September 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?

sir,can i do actuaries after my graduation?what is duration of coures after graduation? best college in india ? and also fees stucture?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  2. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. Duration and fee structure for Homeopathy course? Which are the best colleges?
  5. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  6. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  8. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. What is the fee structure and minimum duration for CA course in India?
  12. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  14. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  15. Fee structure and Duration of CS course for a Graduation candidate?
  16. Duration of CPA course in India? Fee structure for this course?
  17. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
16th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?

I want to enroll for actuaries study but there is no maths in my graduation, m i eligilble for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?