15th March 2022, 09:22 AM
Prabakaran04

Can i do Aeronautical Engineering after BSc computer science?

Can i do Aeronautical Engineering after BSc computer science can you please explain sir?

15th March 2022, 04:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Aeronautical Engineering after BSc computer science?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering is as below:

1. You must have passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board. You must have selected PCM subjects in senior secondary board examination.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th is required.

After meeting these criteria, you need to apply for engineering entrance exams for admission in top engineering colleges of India.
15th March 2022, 05:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Aeronautical engineering after bsc is possible. You will be getting admission as a lateral entry to 2nd year in a college. For it you have to sit for a entrance exam. There are so many college which offer admission as lateral entry.
15th March 2022, 07:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not you can pursue BTech Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry.

Many Colleges that consider direct 2nd year for BSc students.
15th March 2022, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing Degree in Aeronautical Engineering is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you have completed your Class 12th in above subject combination, then you are definitely eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering degree course irrespective of your higher educational qualification.
15th March 2022, 09:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes after BSc , candidate can apply for Aeronautical engineering.

Such candidates get admission as lateral entry to 2nd year in a college.

There are various universities that provide admission as lateral entry to the candidates.
15th March 2022, 09:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Tech./B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering even after completion of B.Sc. in Computer Science degree course provided you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board of education.

Also, for getting admission in top engineering colleges to pursue the same degree course, you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State CETs/EEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, VIT EEE, etc. .
15th March 2022, 10:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---No, after pursuing Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, you are not eligible to pursue Master's course in an aeronautical engineering because only those candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Science in Computer Science are eligible to pursue Master of Science in Computer Science and those candidates who have completed their bachelors in Aeronautical Engineering and eligible to pursue Masters in Aeronautical Engineering and vice versa.
15th March 2022, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can join engineering after completing Bachelor of Science in Computer Science through the GATE examination.
A bachelor of science graduate cannot sit for GATE examination so you have to pursue Master of Science and then only will be readable to appear in GATE examination.

According to me, you should not waste your time rather you should go for Master of Science in Computer Science and then you will have a number of job opportunities in various private companies as well as in government sector.
18th March 2022, 12:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing BSc in computer science, you are eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering. You are eligible to get admission as a lateral entry to the 2nd year of an engineering college. For this, you have to appear in the entrance exam and qualify for the exam to get eligible for Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?