8th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in ETC?

M doing diploma in etc. Can i do aeronautical engg. After diploma ? Please tell me if its possible to do so

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  6. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  7. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  8. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  10. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  13. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  15. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
9th August 2011, 01:24 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in ETC?

Yes, it is possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing your diploma. After completing your diploma you will be eligible to appear for the engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE. These are the main engineering entrance exams.

You can appear for those exams and after passing it you can get admission in some IIT or NIT and opt for the programs for degree in Aeronautical engineering.

Other than IIT's or NIT's you can also opt for other private colleges which offer the engineering courses in Aeronautical engineering.
12th December 2011, 03:18 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in ETC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M doing diploma in etc. Can i do aeronautical engg. After diploma ? Please tell me if its possible to do so
HI,
Yes you can do aeronautical engineering after completing diploma from recognized university.
For addimission in top college ypu have to qualify the exam like A.I.E.E.E,IIT-JEE etc.

Some top college for aeronautical engineering:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?