18th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

can i do aeronautical engineering after doing b.tech with mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  2. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  9. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  14. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
18th July 2011, 08:25 PM
spvijay

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do aeronautical engineering after doing b.tech with mechanical engineering
yes, you can do aeronautical engineering after completing B.tech in mechanical or electronics and communication or electrical and electronics engineering.
18th July 2011, 11:10 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Ya you do aeronautical engineering after btech mechanical . You write gate exam for pg courses.you crack that exam and join that course
19th July 2011, 04:26 AM

yes you can do aeronotical engineering after meckanical but it is a foolishness you can get a good carier in meckanical u may get a good job in aeronotical field using your meckanical field experience
19th July 2011, 09:23 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

I think you are asking for M.TECH after b.tech and want to take aeronautical in m.tech level...
and if i am not wrong For MTech in aeronautical or aerospace engineer you need to have a First class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or allied branches are eligible for admission to specific specializations of Aerospace Engineering,and also they should have valid GATE score in disciplines to take admission in top colleges like IIT's and other universities...............

Different specializations of Aerospace Engineering are:--
  • Astrophysics
  • Aerodynamics
  • Aerospace Propulsion
  • Aerospace Structure
19th July 2011, 11:30 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you do engg after doing one subject

then again do another subject,

there is no restriction on this.

best aeronautical engg. college:--

*IIT,powai,mumbai

*IIT,kharagpur

*IIT,kanpur
*pujab engg college
19th July 2011, 11:33 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you do engg after doing one subject

then again do another subject,

there is no restriction on this.

best aeronautical engg. college:--

*IIT,powai,mumbai

*IIT,kharagpur

*IIT,kanpur
*pujab engg college
19th July 2011, 02:41 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Dear friend i think you can,t do M.TECH from another branch ......

Because you have done B.TECH from Mechanical Engg.

Then this is not possible you will do M.TECH from another branch..........

Why you want to do M.TECH from another branch because you read 4 year mechanical engg.........

this is not possible...........
19th July 2011, 03:04 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
yes you can do m.tech in aeronautical engineering after b.tech in mechanical engineering. for that, you will have to give an entrance exam of gate and get very good marks in that exam. there are a very few colleges offering aeronautical engineering. iit are the best colleges for aeronautical engineering and to get admission in these colleges, your rank in gate exam must be under 1000. getting that rank is not so easy and requires a lot of hard work.
also for taking admission in iit, you should have at least 60% marks in b.tech, otherwise you will not be eligible to take admission.
19th July 2011, 07:47 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
since you have done b.tech in mechanical so you are eligible for m.tech in aeronautical enginering
all the best
19th July 2011, 08:09 PM
mandiv

hello
yes you are eligible to do aeronautical engineering after b.tech in mechanical ....
for this you will have to give entrance exam
i would suggest you to prepare for iit since it is best for aeronautical engineering....
best of luck
19th July 2011, 08:12 PM
mandiv

hello
yes you are eligible to do aeronautical engineering after b.tech in mechanical ....
for this you will have to give entrance exam
i would suggest you to prepare for iit since it is best for aeronautical engineering....
best of luck
20th July 2011, 12:43 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

you can take Aeronautical in M.Tech.for admission in M.Tech you have required 60% marks in bachlor degree.

only Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or allied branches are eligible for admission.you are mechnical student so are eligible for this.

GATE is best exam for M.Tech.by GATE you can take admission in IIT college for M.Tech.for this you have to score good marks.

specializations of Aerospace Engineering are:--

* Astrophysics
* Aerodynamics
* Aerospace Propulsion
* Aerospace Structure
18th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am Ayush chaturvedi my question is that can i do Aeronautical engg. after doing b.tech in mechanical engineering? how
20th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit
12th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i join into aeronautical engineering after compiletion of b.tech in mechanical engineering
14th February 2016, 10:15 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> No, its impossible . it is meaningless that you repeat do your btech twice .
-> The chance is there , how come means , after finishing your btech in mechanical stream with aggregate percentage . you should appear in GATE exam.
GATE :- Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering .
-> After getting qualified in GATE you can aeronautical through masters degree . this is the only alternate way .
16th July 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am study in b.tech mechanical engineering 1year 2016 after b.tech finish I want to aeronautical engineering job apply. Please tell me my mo no 9458294318 [email protected]
14th May 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam can i do M.tech in Aerospace Engineering after my bachelor's in mechanical engineering and what should be the eligibility for M.tech in Aerospace
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?