3rd December 2011, 05:19 PM
tsavinash

Can I do the articleship for the period of 3 years after completing my CA final?

hi, this is avinash am planning to do CA in that can I do the articleship for a period of 3 years after completing my CA final.

11th December 2011, 07:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do the articleship for the period of 3 years after completing my CA final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsavinash View Post
hi, this is avinash am planning to do CA in that can I do the articleship for a period of 3 years after completing my CA final.
Hello Avinash,
A candidate, as per the latest guideline of ICAI, may apply for the Final Exam during the last six month of the articleship training but it is not possible to write the final year exam without gong though it.
The best way to follow the course of chartered accountancy course is to join the articleship training right after the completion of Integrated Professional Competence Course and apply for the final year exam either after completion of the training or during the last six month of the training.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
11th December 2011, 10:19 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: Can I do the articleship for the period of 3 years after completing my CA final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsavinash View Post
hiiiiii friend, You cannot go through articleship after your CA final because, what you learnt in your articleship should be used to, in your CA finals.
4th April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir after b.com how many years c.a. With articleship
4th June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have not cleared IPCC group 1 yet, but have completed b.com correspondance. Can i do articleship under a CA????
24th January 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do articleship for 3 years. ?
24th January 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do articleship for 3 years. ?
4th September 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, myself nagaraj, i have graduated in bcom with 60, so can i take admission or registration directly to ipcc without cpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?