20th March 2012, 09:24 PM
gambali lavanya

Can I do B.A after completing 12th with 70% and 47% in B.Com?

i am completed my +2 with 70% & b.com with 47%. can i do ca

26th March 2012, 09:26 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.A after completing 12th with 70% and 47% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambali lavanya View Post
Yes your eligible for CA course , But your not eligible to directly apply for Intermediate course . Because you have score low percentage of marks in your Graduation . Only the candidate who score minimum 55% percentage are eligible to apply for Intermediate course . So, as per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for Intermediate course . But your eligible to apply for Foundation course .

ICAI stand for Institute of Charted Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training . The Course is divided into ,
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Final Course

To apply for Foundation course you should complete 12th or Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should qualified in CPT Examination with good percentile of marks .

CPT stand for Common Proficiency Test . This Examination is conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant of India . If your interested to apply for this Examination then you should qualified in 10th or 12th standard in any discipline with minimum of marks from recognized university .

The Important Notification for CPT Examination are Published by Institute of Charted Accountant of India . You may buy the application form with the cost of Rs:- 600 . You may also the download from the Official website of Institute of Charted Accountant .

This Examination having both the Paper Pencil Test and Computer Based Test . The Paper Pencil Test will be conducted by the During the month of June and December . The Online Mode Test will be Conducted During the Month of August , September , October , December .

To prepare for this Examination please go through this Examination Syllabus . I provide the syllabus for CPT Examination , Please go though it , Mercantile law , Quantitative Aptitude , Fundamentals for Accounting and General Economics .

To apply for Intermediate course you should complete , You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university with Minimum 55% percentage of marks for Commerce stream candidates and 60% Percentage for Non- Commerce candidates .

So, as per the eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for Foundation course .

All The Best !!!
26th March 2012, 10:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambali lavanya View Post
HI!
After completing graduation degree then agin you want to do graduation.
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.A after passing 12th with commerce stream.

After passing B.Com you have many option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> C.D.S
> Central Police force
> B.Ed
> M.B.A
> M.Com
etc

GOOD LUCK!
12th April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am an arts student.is it necessary to do graduation after 12th.what should i do after 12th.i am not interested in studies.pls help me.i am waiting for my results of hsc 2012.pls tell me what to do after 12th.pls rply me on my id= [email protected]. pls its urgent.
16th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 class with 75% can i get admission in ba.
29th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with arts stream and done graduation with commerce stream or b.com can i do b.a again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?