30th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Md. Abid Hussain

Can I do B.Com after completing ISC?

Dear Sir,
My cosin and her friend had applied for B.Com in this year in AMU. They have completed I.Sc. so please tell me can they do B.Com or not. Her name is NAZIA PERWEEN and URJA UJJAIN.

Thaking you.

29th July 2012, 10:33 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after completing ISC?

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]B.A / B.Com[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Eligibility for Admisison:

Admission to B.A / B.Com Degree Programme is made under two Regulations:
Regulation - I B.A/B.Com:

For candidates seeking admission under this regulation no educational qualification is prescribed. Those who have completed 18 Years of Age on 1st July 2010 (those born on or before 30.06.1992) are eligible to apply for B.A/B.Com Degree Programme (no relaxation even for one day). All eligible candidates will be admitted to First Year of the respective Programmes. The duration of Programme is THREE YEARS.
This programme is open to candidates seeking admission in any state of India except Karnataka.
Note:
Candidates seeking admission under Regulation I shall also study B.P.P. (Bachelor's Preparatory Programme) before appearing for the First year B.A/B.Com Examinations conducted by the University. They shall also pay an additional fee (for B.P.P Course Material) of Rs.500.00 along with First year B.A/B.Com Tuition Fee.

Proof of Age:
Original SSLC/SSC marks card or Transfer Certificate showing Date of Birth
An extract from the Admission Register maintained in a school and certified by the Head of the Institution concerned
Birth certificate issued by Municipality or Local Bodies or any Government or Semi Government Institutions
Extract from the passport (attested copies)
Horoscope and Affidavit are not acceptable.
Regulation - II B.A:

Admission to the First Year of Three Year B.A. Degree Programme is open to candidates who have passed :
The Two Year Pre-University Examiniation conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka State
Or
Any other examination considered as equivalent there to:
Candidates from other states who have successfully completed 12 years of schooling (either 10+2 or 11+1 or Higher Secondary Examination - 12 Years of schooling excluding Nursery education)
Or
Pre University Examination in Vocational Courses conducted by the Department of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka.
Regulation - II B.Com:
Admission to the First Year of the Three-Year B.Com Degree Programme is open to candidates who have passed the Two Year Pre-University Examination conducted by the Board of Pre-University Education in Karnataka State;
Or
Any other examination considered as equivalent there to:
Candidates from other states who have successfully completed 12 years of schooling (either 10+2 or 11+1 or Higher Secondary Examination - 12 Years of schooling excluding Nursery education)
Or
Pre University Examination in Vocational Courses conducted by the Department of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka.
Direct Admission to Second Year B.Com:

Candidates who have passed the Three year Diploma in Commercial or Secretarial Practice conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka are eligible for admission to Second Year B.Com. directly. However, they have to pass language papers and Indian Constitution, Human Rights and Environmental Studies - (ICHRES) of First year B.Com.

Direct Admission to Final Year B.Com:

Candidates who have passed the Three Year Diploma in Business Administration conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka are eligible for admission to Final Year B.Com. However, they have to pass Language papers and Indian Constitution, Human Rights and Environmental Studies - (ICHRES) and FCA of First and Second Year B.Com. before completing Final Year B.Com. Such students will have to compulsorily study and pass all the papers of Final B.Com., Examination.

Second or Final Year B.A./B.Com Direct admission (For other University Students):

Candidates seeking enrolment for Second or Final Year B.A / B.Com Programme shall pay the Tuition Fee not later than the Date announced in the particular Academic Year. Details of the payment of fee may be obtained from the respective study centers or from the University directly.
Candidates seeking admission directly to Second and Final B.A / B.Com will have to study ICHRES of 1st Year and Fundamentals of Computer Application of Second B.A / B.Com in addition to the subject in second and final year B.A respectively and pass the examination.
Candidates admitted to First Year B.A / B.Com Programme are eligible for promotion to Second Year even if she/ he fails or not appeared for any or all the papers of First Year. She / He is eligible for promotion to Final Year if she/he fails or not appeared for any or all the papers of First Year and Second Year.

Duration of Programme:

The minimum duration of B.A./B.Com. Programme is Three Years and maximum duration is Six Years from the Year of Admission. The Candidates who do not complete the Programme within Six Years will have to seek fresh admission
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2] 

B.Com FIRST YEAR
Group - I
BEN-01
Poetry, Prose, Fiction, Language Component
BHN-01
Group - II
ICHRES
Indian Constitution, Human Rights and Environmental Studies
Group - III
Commerce Course I
Commerce Course II
Commerce Course III
Grand Total Credits
B.Com FIRST YEAR
Group - I
BEN-01
BHN-01
Group - II
ICHRES
Group - III
Commerce Course I
Commerce Course II
Commerce Course III
Grand Total Credits
B.Com FIRST YEAR
Group - I
BEN-01
BHN-01
Group - II
ICHRES
Group - III
Commerce Course I
Commerce Course II
Commerce Course III
Grand Total Credits

[/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1] 
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
13th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after completing ISC?

Hi,
I have completed my inter with pure science but now I want to do my graduation with commerce. Can I take commerce now?
yours faithfully
Isha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?