30th September 2012, 12:02 PM
ashutosh sigh

Can I do B.Ed course less than 50%? Which are the universities or colleges?

Sir, can I do B.Ed course with less than 50%?. please tel me eligibility criteria and course duration details? if some recognize universities or colleges provide that course less than 50% suguest me some best. tell me the defferance of 1 year and 2years course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  2. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  3. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  5. How to do B.Ed course after doing BCO?
  6. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  7. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  10. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  12. Date of sale of B.Ed examination form of DAVV, Indore?
  13. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?
  14. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  15. List of recognized Universities available for B.Ed in India? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  16. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  17. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
15th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course less than 50%? Which are the universities or colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutosh sigh View Post
Sir, can I do B.Ed course with less than 50%?. please tel me eligibility criteria and course duration details? if some recognize universities or colleges provide that course less than 50% suguest me some best. tell me the defferance of 1 year and 2years course duration.
No you can't with below 50% percentage of marks in graduation you can't get admission for B.Ed course. The Applicant need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in order to get admission for B.Ed course in reputed Colleges. B.Ed :- Bachelor of Education . It is an bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for one years. There are so many colleges in India offer this course. If you're aspiring to apply for B.E ( Bachelor of Education course ) then you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria, You should qualified in bachelor degree or equivalent examination in any discipline with 50% from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The admission for B Ed course is based on the performance in entrance examination , If you get good percentage of marks in entrance examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?