19th August 2020, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in English after Graduating with Hindi hons. followed my MA in English?

Hi, I have completed my BA Hindi hons. followed by MA English hons. So, now am I eligible to do B.Ed in English? I heard that we need to have completed Graduation and Post Graduation both with specialization in English to study B.Ed with specialization in English. Is it true?

21st August 2020, 11:44 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in English after Graduating with Hindi hons. followed my MA in English?

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed in English after Graduating with Hindi hons. followed my MA in English.

To pursue B. Ed in English Candidate required to complete any graduation from any Recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The student should have studied English as a language in degree programme and scored a minimum of 55% in the English language.

With your MA in English Hons. You are eligible.
21st August 2020, 02:19 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I do B.Ed in English after Graduating with Hindi hons. followed my MA in English?

No, it is not possible to do B. Ed in English after completion of B.A graduation in Hindi.

Candidate must have studied English as a language in the graduation to apply for B. Ed in English

Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] (English): Candidates are required to complete any graduation from any Recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The student should have studied English as a language in degree programme and scored a minimum of 55% in the English language.
21st August 2020, 08:00 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in English after Graduating with Hindi hons. followed my MA in English?

B.Ed. in English is a 2-year full-time graduate certificate-level course in education.

Successful completion of graduation in a relevant discipline is the minimum criterion of eligibility for admission to the course.

Admission to the course is based on the round of counselling conducted after the candidate’s qualification of a relevant entrance test, such as that conducted by the University of Delhi.

Some of the top entrance tests conducted in India for admission to the course are:

Allahabad University B.Ed. Admission Test 2020
APEDCET - Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test
DU CIE B.Ed. - Central Institute of Education Entrance Test (B.Ed.)
HPU B.Ed. Test - Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed. Entrance Test.
The course is offered at leading Indian institutes such as:

Delhi University
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?