3rd December 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed on graduation basis?

I did my post graduation but I don't have the complete documents so can I apply for cap round or can i take admission on the basis of graduation in B.Ed

8th December 2021, 12:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed on graduation basis?

Yes,you are Of course eligible to apply for the Bachelor Of Education(B. Ed). The educational qualification to apply for B. Ed courses is just a Bachelor Degree.So the candidate must have passed Graduation for the recognized university/Equivalent degree.
8th December 2021, 01:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course. The minimum eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course on the basis of graduation qualification.
8th December 2021, 04:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do it. The educational qualification to apply for B. Ed courses is just a Bachelor Degree. So the candidate must have passed Graduation from the recognized university.
8th December 2021, 04:28 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, of course. you are eligible to apply for the Bachelor Of Education(B. Ed).
And the educational qualification to apply for B. Ed courses is just a Bachelor Degree.
*So the candidate must have passed Graduation for the recognized university degree.
8th December 2021, 11:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed on graduation basis.

To get admission in B.Ede general category candidates must have 45% in graduation ( BA/ BSc/ BCom ) or 45% in post graduation ( MA/M.Sc/ M.Com ) and SC/ST candidates must have 45% in graduation or post graduation then you will have sufficient qualification to get admission in B.Ed.
13th December 2021, 02:08 AM
GuriraZoe

A condidate having Graduation degree can apply for B.Ed course.
So, you are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?