7th May 2019, 05:16 PM
Kajal jogi

Can I do B.Ed without doing B.Com?

If I have completed my D.El.Ed and now I wish to do B.Ed without doing B.Com so can I do that? I mean is it possible to do B.Ed after completing D.El.Ed without doing B.Com?

11th May 2019, 09:20 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed without doing B.Com?

To be eligible for B.Ed programme you need to be graduate in any field
So , as you have completed D.EI.Ed and it is a graduation course you will be eligible for B.Ed programme without commerce
11th May 2019, 10:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To pursue the B.Ed course, the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university..

So, without bachelor degree you are not eligible to appear for the examination.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions to get admission in the course.
12th May 2019, 02:00 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Education course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate must have to score at least 50% marks in your graduation course to get admission in Bachelor of Education course. If you have passed any graduation course then you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Education course otherwise not.
12th May 2019, 11:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To pursue the B.Ed course, the required minimum eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to pursue the B.Ed course after completion of bachelor course in any stream.

It is two year course and entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
15th May 2019, 05:27 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

To pursue the B. Ed course, the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

So, without bachelor degree you are not eligible to appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?