10th November 2015, 12:02 PM
sharma_shubham

Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi sir , I am Shubham sharma . I am doing mechanical engineering on 10th bases by panjab technical board . Can I study B.sc in hotel management after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? .Pease sir give me a correct way .
Regarding -Shubham

Related Questions:
  1. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  4. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  5. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  6. Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  9. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  10. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Can I do Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  16. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  18. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
12th November 2015, 11:56 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_shubham View Post
Hi sir , I am Shubham sharma . I am doing mechanical engineering on 10th bases by panjab technical board . Can I study B.sc in hotel management after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? .Pease sir give me a correct way .
Regarding -Shubham
Hotel management is one of the most promising sector and growing with rapid pace. Following are the courses offered in Hotel Management:-
  • Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
  • Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
  • Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
  • BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
  • BBA in Hotel Management
  • Diploma in Hotel Management
  • Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management
The duration of the bachelor's degree is three years and the duration of the diploma or the certificate course varies from 6 to 8 months.

If you want to do bachelors of arts in hotel management then you must have passed Class 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. For the diploma degree 10th exam passed certificate from a recognized board with 40% of marks would suffice.

Top Colleges:-
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
  • Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
  • Oriental School of Hotel Management
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management Ooty
  • Durgapur Society of Management Sciences
  • AIMS School of Business
  • AURA Institutions Delhi
  • Goa Institute of Advanced Management
  • NSHM School of Hotel Management Durgapur
  • Jaganath Institute of Management Sciences
12th November 2015, 02:35 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes ofcourse you can apply for B.Sc in Hotel Management course.It is 4 years bachelor degree course.To get admission in B.Sc Hotel Management you will have to appear entrance exam like NCHMCT - JEE (National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology).

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks or any diploma .

Courses available:-Diploma in Hotel Management.

Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management

Bachelor of Tourism & Hotel Management

Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management,Catering & Tourism

For Master courses:-You must have a graduation degree with at least 55% marks.

Courses available:-Master of Hotel Management

Master of Science in Hotel Management

Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management

Master of Science in Hotel Management,Catering & Tourism.
12th November 2015, 02:40 PM
H Rimmy

After doing diploma you are eligible for B.Sc in Hotel Management.

Eligibility Criteria:-You should be completed 12th or diploma in any stream with at least 55% marks.

There is no specific age limitation criteria .It depends on university or college.You should have to appear entrance exam like NCHMCT - JEE.On the basis of scores in entrance exam you can get admission for B.Sc in Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?