6th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?

can i do b-tech in office management & computer application after competing diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  2. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  3. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  5. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  6. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  7. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  8. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  9. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  10. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  11. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?
  12. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  13. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
  14. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  15. B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?
  16. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  17. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  18. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
15th December 2011, 12:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?

A diploma holder in engineering is eligible for 1st year of B.Tech provided he has all the other required eligibility, like age limit and minimum aggregate percentage. For admission to the B.Tech course candidates have to appear for entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or other state level engineering entrance examination. On successful completion candidates can pursue the course of B.Tech. Candidates with diploma can also get direct admission in 2 nd year B.Tech through lateral entry entrance examination.
13th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?

what is the entrance test for b.tech after Polytechnic
27th March 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in office management and computer applications?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?