10th April 2017, 01:25 PM
khor12

Can I do BCA with arts stream subjects and physical education together?

Can I do BCA with arts stream subjects and physical education together? Can you please let me know where I can apply for the same? Which college allows it? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this. Thank you!

10th April 2017, 07:57 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do BCA with arts stream subjects and physical education together?

# You have shown your wish to go for both BCA degree course along with BA degree course. Here I would like to advise you to go for regular BCA degree course and simultaneously go for correspondence degree course for BA degree course.

# BCA is a three years undergraduate degree course which stands for Bachelor in Computer Application

# Interested candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

* Must have crossed the age of 17 years.
* Must below the age of 25 years.
* Must be intermediate with minimum 50% marks.
* Must have studied the subject Mathematics at the qualifying examination.

# Many reputed companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Satyam, Google etc offer job opportunities to BCA graduates.

# A BCA graduate have following job positions before his/her:

* System Administrator
* System Developer
* Junior Programmer
* System Engineer
* Web Developer
20th March 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA with arts stream subjects and physical education together?

Can humanities student get paid well like science student after completing BCA ??
12th July 2022, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after taking physical education in 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?