29th November 2022, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BED in arts after Bsc

Can I do BED in English language after completing bsc cs

30th November 2022, 03:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do BED in arts after Bsc

Eligibility criteria required for B.Ed course is Candidates must have completed graduation with 50% marks in any stream from any recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible. 5% marks for OBC, SC/ST candidates. There is no age limit. Candidate Must be Indian.

So you are eligible to do B.Ed in English Language.
30th November 2022, 06:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B. Ed in any arts subject regardless of graduation stream. You only need to graduate with a minimum score of 50%.
30th November 2022, 09:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of education after completing Bachelor of Science. The minimum educational marks required in Graduation is 50% to apply for Bachelor of Education. Once you apply and complete your B.ed then the doors of education will be opened for you and you can apply for private as well as government educational Institutes.
1st December 2022, 05:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed a graduation in relevant subjects from any recognised university. The candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised university. The candidate should be in the age group of 19 to 35 years. Admission is either based on the entrance test or direct in some colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?