13th September 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc nursing through correspondence?

i have started my course in 2010 but later on due to my family background i have discontiued by this year at the end of june... please give me a positive opinion that i can continue my course through correspondance

20th February 2013, 09:25 AM
sbgowda

Default Re: Can I do BSc nursing through correspondence?

Dear friend
Dont worry problems are made for Man .You can able to continue your studies there several universities offering you BSc nursing through correspondence with very low cost here iList of Universities Offering a course in BSc Nursing through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a top two Universities offering BSc Nursing through distance learning

1.IGNOU - B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) - Eligibility is 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of two years experience in the profession. OR 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of five years experience in the profession.

2.Vinayaka Missions University - NH-47, Sankari Main Road, Ariyanoor Salem-636 308 Tamil Nadu

some Other universities offering Nursing Course for you

1.Annamalai University ofers Diploma in (1) Critical Care Nursing, (2) Paramedical Science In Hospital Assistance, (3) Physician Assistance and (4) Radiological Assistance

2.Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University offers
Certificate in Traditional Birth Attendant
Diploma in (1) Patient care Assistant and (2) Village Health Worker

3.Indira Gandhi National Open University offers
Certificate in (1) Competency Enhancement for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, (2) Competency Enhancement for Female Health Worker, (3) Home Based Care Provider and (4) Newborn and Infant Care
Diploma in Nursing Administration

4.Nalanda Open University offers Certificate in (1) Basic Medical Assistance and Nursing Care, (2) Operation Theatre Assistant and (3) Optometry & Ophthalmic Assistance

5.Netaji Subhas Open University offers PG Diploma in (1) Emergency Room Nursing and (2) Nephro Urology Nursing

6.Tamilnadu Open University offers Diploma in Health Assistant

7.Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University offers Certificate in Obstetrics Assistance

8.Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University offers
Certificate in (1) Dai Prashikshan, (2) Home Care Assistant and (3) Patient Assistant

ALL the best for your future keep hope Think positive always.
3rd December 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BSc nursing through correspondence?

I have discontinued my m. Com (distance education) with some family problems can I have any courses (job oriented) after a long gap to make my career started
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?