25th October 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy after doing B.Com?

Hi, I had completed my 12th from Commerce stream and presently I am doing my B.Com. I have interest in Pharmacy. So, is it possible to study a Diploma course in Pharmacy now? What about distance Diploma Pharmacy courses?

31st October 2019, 01:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy after doing B.Com?

The minimum education required for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are not eligible for pursuing diploma in pharmacy degree course unless you complete your Class 12th in Science stream.
31st October 2019, 01:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required to pursue Diploma or degree course in Pharmacy is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are not eligible for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course either in regular or in distance mode.
31st October 2019, 04:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. So, if you have the required qualification you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.
31st October 2019, 04:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue diploma in pharmacy after completion of B.Com if you have the required educational qualification for the course.

The eligibility to pursue D.Pharma course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.

Entrance examination is conducted in various institutions for the admission.

The course is not offered in distance mode in majority of the institutions.
31st October 2019, 05:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Pharmacy is 2 year full time course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination after 12th in commerce stream.
31st October 2019, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course is that :--

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, if you have all the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in diploma in pharmacy course.
31st October 2019, 08:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You can do D.Pharma course if you have passed 12th in science stream.

It is two year course. Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream with medical or non-medical are eligible to get admission in the course.

The course is not offered in distance mode. So, you have to pursue the course in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?