19th July 2019, 12:59 PM
Tiyasha Khanra

Can I do double graduation once with BA English and 2nd with BCA?

I'm a student of second year, English honors and I'm enjoying my course. But I had a dream that I'll have my graduation with BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application), which remained unfulfilled due to some pressures and problems. Please let me know whether I can have a second time graduation with my dreamy subject after I complete my this time graduation with English honors or not?

26th July 2019, 12:15 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do double graduation once with BA English and 2nd with BCA?

Yes you can do that. But after completion your English honours degree, you have to take addmission in a distance mode for doing BCA. As a particular University does not provide two degrees with one registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?