11th May 2022, 02:50 PM
Pranav. H

Can I do engineering if failed in diploma?

I have failed in final sem of diploma. After clearing the subject, can I do engineering?

15th May 2022, 09:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do engineering if failed in diploma?

Yes, after clearing your backlogs in diploma course you are eligible to get admission in engineering course through lateral entry.

The examination is conducted for admission in various institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institution where you want to get the admission for detail information.
15th May 2022, 03:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do engineering again. One backlog in engineering won't ruin your career. Backlog doesn't mean you have less knowledge in that subject. Always remember that; in engineering sometimes getting with the exams is like adjusting with the system.
15th May 2022, 05:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for degree course in engineering once you clear your all the pending backlogs of your diploma course as once you clear your backlogs of diploma course it is equivalent to a regular diploma course completed without having any backlogs in the academic degree as far as the eligibility for admission to degree course in engineering is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?