30th October 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Hotel Management course after 12th from Science stream?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream. Now, I wanted to study my Graduation in Hotel Management area. Can I do Bachelor's in Hotel Management with 12th Science? Which are the top 5 colleges for Hotel Management graduate degree course?

2nd November 2019, 08:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 12th from Science stream?

Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of hotel management course.
But your age should be below 22 years .
You can apply for the entrance exam for Hotel Management course.

List of top 5 Hotel Management Colleges:-

Institute Of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Delhi

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration

Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai

Institute Of Hotel Management, Bangalore

Institute Of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad.
2nd November 2019, 10:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel Management course after 12th from Science stream?

Yes, after the completion of class 12th you can definitely opt for the Hotel Management courses. But you will be eligible to opt for the course once you are qualified in class twelfth successfully.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board eligible to opt for Hotel Management course.

List of colleges offering Hotel Management course:-
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Lucknow
Institute Of Hotel Management and Technology and Applied Nutrition, Karnataka Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute Of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Delhi Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Delhi
Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?