18th November 2022, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship from AIIMS Delhi, as i am the student of MBA - 1st year (Hospital Administration)?

Can I do internship from AIIMS Delhi, as i am the student of MBA - 1st year (Hospital Administration)?

10th December 2022, 12:39 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I do internship from AIIMS Delhi, as i am the student of MBA - 1st year (Hospital Administration)?

This will totally depend on the college and university that you are enrolled in , if the university approves you and has a mou or collaboration with AIIMS only then you can apply for the following, you may also check with the Institute if they admit outside students
If you study in the following Institute than also you can persue your internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration? 1 6th October 2018 05:19 PM
Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration? 1 20th September 2018 01:50 PM
Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration? 1 20th September 2018 01:41 PM
Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get Bachelor in Hospital Administration seat in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration? 1 20th September 2018 01:33 PM
Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration? 1 27th January 2015 12:19 AM