4th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IPCC after degree without CPT?

can i do ipcc after degree without cpt ...could u please tell me if that can be done

5th February 2012, 10:12 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do IPCC after degree without CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do ipcc after degree without cpt ...could u please tell me if that can be done
No you can't do IPCC course without CPT Examination , If aspiring to apply for IPCC course then you should qualified in CPT Examination then only your eligible for IPCC course .

Eligibility criteria :-

The aspirant should be qualified in 12th standard or equivalent Examination from recognized university .

The aspirant should be qualified in CPT Examination with good percentile of marks .

If aspirant qualified in Entrance Examination / Foundation Examination / Professional Education then eligible to apply for the examination

CPT :- Common proficiency Test . It's an entry level Examination for Charted Accountant course . If your interested to apply for this Examination then you should complete 10th or 12th board Examination from recognized university . If the candidate waiting for the result for 12th Board Examination , eligible to apply for this examination .

So , If your interested to apply for IPCC course then you should complete CPT Examination then only your eligible for IPCC course .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for IPCC Course.pdf(51.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf Full details Regrading IPCC Course.pdf(61.7 KB, 115 views)
5th February 2012, 10:19 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

graduate/post graduate exam by securing an aggregate of min of 60% of the total marks in the exams

the students pursing final year of graduation are also allowed to provisionally register for IPCC but appear for IPCC exams only after appearing in the final year exam of graduation course
5th February 2012, 11:39 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

hello friend,

C.P.T. - Common Proficiency Test.

This examination is going to be held in the comming June and till now the notification did not published. Most probably the notification will come in the Newspapers in the month of February or March.

Fees Structure :

The cost the application voucher is Rs. 1,000/- (for GEN). For S.C. / S.T., O.B.C., P.H. candidates Rs. 300/- re-lactation is there.

You may also visit the official website given below :

http://www.icaiexam.icai.org

good luck.
5th February 2012, 11:54 AM
navin.dk

Dear friend ! NO is the answer for you question, The plea of direct IPCC is yet to come forward for the law of honor.So you must have to prepare CPT in order to write CA...

All the best
5th February 2012, 02:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Without CPT clearance you can not appear IPCC exam. If you are interested for IPCC course then you have to first complete CPT exam.

CPT- COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST is an exam for entry level course for Chartered Accountancy course. Interested candidate should complete 12th Board exam in order to apply for CPT exam.

In order to get in to IPCC course one should have at least 12th pass form any stream and have cleared CPT exam with good marks.
17th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i was originally registered undr reg. no. cpt0018147 new reg no issued by icai dated 11jul2005 is pe2/cR00164756 nd e.c. issued by icai for nov 2005 attempt in 11july 2005 e.c. no- c/pE2/no5/00462 wich was valid up2 nov.2007 attept but due to some resons none attempt was given by me and to day i wish to continue ...sir can i directly registered for ipcc wthout attempting cpt plz suggest me proper way ......plz reply soon ....
29th March 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

iam pursing b.com final year did i eligible for ipcc
26th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i am pursing b.b.a final year exam did i eligible for ipcc
8th August 2012, 02:57 PM
DATTA MURTHY

I Have completed degree Bsc (mpcs) with 59.83%
so can i apply for directly IPCC...
plz rply
this is my contact no: 9640021854
call me plz
don't forget...
12th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

After completion of graduation i am elgible for CA without CPT
12th August 2012, 04:21 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

No you can't do IPCC course without CPT Examination , If aspiring to apply for IPCC course then you should qualified in CPT Examination then only your eligible for IPCC course .

Eligibility criteria :-

The aspirant should be qualified in 12th standard or equivalent Examination from recognized university .

If aspirant qualified in Entrance Examination / Foundation Examination / Professional Education then eligible to apply for the examination

CPT :- Common proficiency Test . It's an entry level Examination for Charted Accountant course . If your interested to apply for this Examination then you should complete 10th or 12th board Examination from recognized university . If the candidate waiting for the result for 12th Board Examination , eligible to apply for this examination .

So , If your interested to apply for IPCC course then you should complete CPT Examination then only your eligible for IPCC course .

Attached Files
Syllabus for IPCC Course.pdf(51.6 KB, 3 views)
Full details Regrading IPCC Course.pdf(61.7 KB, 0 views)
16th January 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

After appearing for B.Com final year Exams how do I proceed for CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?