28th August 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will it be good for my future or not? Can you please advise me on the next step? Which course should I take to ensure that I will get a job? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?
  2. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ITI holder?
  3. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  4. Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala?
  5. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for ITI course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh?
  7. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  8. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in mechanical after completion of ITI electrician trade?
  9. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  11. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. In which entrance exams an ITI in Mechanical can appear?
  14. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  15. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  16. How to get admission after ITI in mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 72% in ITI course
  17. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  18. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
29th August 2017, 10:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can pursue Industrial Training Certificate after completion of Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. The basic qualification required for ITI course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board.

To be frank, being an engineer already, there is hardly any use of pursuing ITI course. Instead, you should prepare for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Master of Technology course. GATE top rankers can get good jobs in top Public Sector Undertakings.
29th August 2017, 04:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Admission to these course are made generally in the month of August every year. The duration of the trade/ course may vary from one year to three years, depending on the field chosen.

Eligibility criteria for admission in ITI :-

- Must have passed 10th (SSLC/ matriculation) from a recognized board of education.

- Must have studied Science, Maths and English as core subjects in 10th standard.

- Age should be from 14 to 40 years.

Yes, you can do ITI course.
29th August 2017, 07:11 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Yes, you can do ITI course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. But it will not suggested to do ITI after completion of graduation degree. If you are interested in further study, then you should go for various post graduation diploma courses. You can apply for PG diploma courses in any stream as per your interest.
29th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do ITI course after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue ITI course. Since, you have already completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course, I don't think ITI will be a better option for you in future.
29th August 2017, 10:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ITI is Industrial Training Certificate.

1. The educational qualification required for ITI is 10th passed from a recognized board.

2. Bachelor of Technology in mechanical engineering candidates can apply for ITI course.

You can apply for entrance exam of your state to get admission in this course.
29th August 2017, 11:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying ITI course after completing graduation in mechanical engineering because the basic eligibility required for joining in the course is the candidate should have done their 10th or equivalent education in any board.

There are many trades in ITI course. Basically ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course duration varies from 1 year to 3 years. This course is done after completing 10th or diploma in any stream. Based on this course many jobs are given. There are many trades in the ITI like mechanical, electrical, architectural assistant, information technology, instrument mechanic and many more.

After completing any ITI course there are different type of jobs based on the course. You need to select the course, since you have done mechanical engineering it will be better if you choose mechanical trade and do certification. If you study that it will be help you in getting jobs easier and you'll be professional in your work.
13th December 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

If I do iti after btech mechanical and get job via placement from college iti n get get experience of 2 to 3 yr then use my btech degree mechanical for job in mnc or I can apply for apprenticeship in various PSU or other company via iti?
24th July 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma and I have failed in one subject can I join in iti without neglect about studies with another tc from 10 th class school
29th July 2019, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I've completely my b.Tech from mechanical engineering and can i do iti from electrical trade
5th May 2020, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i do iti after btech? If I get job and use btech for departmental exam or not?
13th August 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we do ITI in electrical after btech in mechanical engineering
7th April 2021, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

If i will completed iti after b.tech then what i will be eligible for government exam based on iti like as rrb technician post. Or it is created problems in document verification.
9th June 2021, 02:09 PM
Afreen0786

Of course you can, as the criteria for ITI course is a pass in 10th or 12th.
18th August 2021, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

After iti can i join the engineering
27th November 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering ??
16th February 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i join iti after completing 4 years in engineering
22nd August 2022, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Iti after failing in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?