5th January 2020, 03:50 PM
pintugiri

Can I do M.Com after BA in Economics?

Hi, I want to become an Accountant but I have completed my graduation in BA hons with specialization in Economics. Can I do M.Com now? Or, is there any other courses specialized in Accounting?

7th January 2020, 09:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com after BA in Economics?

M.Com. Eligibility

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Com. degree is having a graduation degree in commerce stream.
However, some universities also accept graduation degree with Honours in economics.

Some of the very reputed Universities and institutes demand a minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this course and also conduct entrance examination to get admission in their degree course.
7th January 2020, 09:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing M.Com. degree is having graduation in commerce stream however, many universities also accept graduation degree with Honours in Economics or Business studies.

Therefore, you are eligible for M.com. after BA in Economics.
10th January 2020, 07:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you successfully completed your graduation in BA economics, you can go through the M.Com with PGCET.

PGCET stands for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test, which is conducted by various University in all over India.

I maintained below some universities which is conducted PGCET

Osmania University
Delhi University
Annamalai University
Kakatiya University

Eligibility criteria for PGCET is given from any recognised University with 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?