7th February 2022, 08:25 PM

Can I do M.Sc Private with graduation from B.E in EC branch?

Sir, Can I do M.sc private in mathematics after graduation in Bachelor of Engineering with Electronics and Communication .I am a Govt employee

10th February 2022, 07:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Private with graduation from B.E in EC branch?

°°° Of course, you can pursue Master of Science in mathematics from distance education after completing bachelor of engineering 4 years degree course.
But, according to me, you should not pursue masters of Science after pursuing bachelor of engineering because it is not a best combination for you to get a job with handsome salary.
Rather than pursuing MSc, you should opt for pursuing MTech or master of engineering 2 years degree course.
By pursuing MTech, you will have number of job opportunities in private as well as in government sector.
12th February 2022, 03:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Private with graduation from B.E in EC branch?

Yes you can do M.sc private in Mathematics course after Completing B.E in EC branch . M.sc in Mathematics course required Bachelor degree course in any discipline with Mathematics as a Main subject in 12th Standard and Bachelor degree course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?