22nd November 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

can i do m.tech in automobile engineering ????...pelase provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  2. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  7. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  10. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  11. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  13. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  14. How to be an automobile engineer?
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing? -- [New]
  18. How to join in automobile engineering in M.Tech in IIT Delhi
19th December 2012, 05:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

Engineering graduates in automobile engineering or related subjects are eligible for M.Tech automobile engineering. Admission to the course is done on the basis of GATE or other entrance exams like PGECET or TANCET. Final year students can also appear for any of these entrance tests. GATE score is considered for admission in most of the reputed institutions. Candidates with more than 60% marks in engineering are generally preferred in IIT’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?