15th February 2012, 10:47 PM
arifmyname2007

Can I do M.Tech in other branch of engineering after completing AMIE in civil engineering?

SIR/MADAM
after completing A.M.I.E in civil engineering can i study M TECH in other branch of engineering?

7th February 2013, 11:14 PM
vinaydeepika

Smile Re: Can I do M.Tech in other branch of engineering after completing AMIE in civil engineering?

hi
see as ur doing civil my request is not to take other field. cos civil cant be related to other field. eg mech ppl can do aeronatics. EC ppl can do EEE. BUT CIVIL IS DIFFERENT.all d best
8th February 2013, 11:58 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in other branch of engineering after completing AMIE in civil engineering?

hi
m.tech stand foe master of technology. And you cannot change your core field of b.tech in masters because whatever you have studied In your graduation, m.tech provides you a deep knowledge of that very subject, about which you have studied in your graduation. If you change your field, then you won’t be having any fundamental knowledge of that subject and you will have to learn advance version of that subject. Therefore it is advisable that you should not change your field and if you want to join M.Tech, o on for your own core field.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?