14th December 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?

Can I do M.Tech in petroleum field after M.Sc with chemistry......?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?
  3. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  4. Can I do M.Tech after M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry? Which branch of M.Tech is offered for MSc Holder?
  6. Is there M.Tech course in Petroleum engineering?
  7. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [New]
  9. How do I apply for entrance exam of Reliance Petrochemicals? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  11. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  14. Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. List of engineering colleges through SEEE Maharashtra?
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
27th January 2012, 03:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?

As a M.Sc with Chemistry if you have the required eligibility then you can certainly pursue the course of M.Tech in Petroleum. Several institutions offer the course and you can pursue it from the institution of your choice. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers the course of M.Tech in Petroleum. To get further details about the M.Tech in Petroleum like the Eligibility Criteria, Admission Criteria, Course Duration, Fee Structure and the Syllabus, follow the official link; http://upes.ac.in/mtech-petro-explo.html
25th August 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?

is msc organic chemistry eligible for doing mtech petroleum technology if so in which universities?
10th September 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed Msc(chem.) now i have to do Mtech in petrochmical inform me all details and fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?