16th June 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in Journalism and Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?

I did my B.Com and now I want to entry into the field of Journalism and Mass Communication. What I have to do now? MA in Journalism or BA in Journalism?

28th June 2019, 06:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Journalism and Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?

The common eligibility to get admission in the M.A in Journalism or Mass Communication course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in bachelor in Journalism.

But, it is the university discretion to get admission to candidate who have passed bachelor degree in other stream.

So, you can visit the official website of the university to get the detail information about the admission and eligibility criteria.
28th June 2019, 11:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Journalism and Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?

M.A in Journalism is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board.

In some the college or the university, it is mandatory to have bachelor degree in journalism to get admission in the course master in journalism.

Entrance examination is also conducted for admission in course.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the eligibility criteria for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?