3rd December 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?

I am a BSc nurse ,currently working in saudi arabia.i want to do my masters in hospital manangement..while i m here working here.my hometown in delhi and i want centres for exams in delhi.is that possible?

can i do masters in hospital management while i m in saudi arabia?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  2. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  5. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  6. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
  7. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  9. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  13. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  14. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  15. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  16. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  17. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to get job in IT field in Saudi Arabia?
15th December 2010, 01:23 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BSc nurse ,currently working in saudi arabia.i want to do my masters in hospital manangement..while i m here working here.my hometown in delhi and i want centres for exams in delhi.is that possible?

can i do masters in hospital management while i m in saudi arabia?
You can do your masters in Hospital Management through Indira Gandhi National Open University Flexi learning program. This is an online program.

After the completion of course you will be having exams and IGNOU has centers in all cities in India.

The course Structure is very flexible.
The course fee is also reasonable.

You can find more information about these programs in IGNOU's website.

A
14th May 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?

I m doing my internship and I will b completing within next 4 months... do I have any scope to work in saudi????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?