29th August 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA directly after completing 2nd PUC with PCMB subject combination?

I have completed my 2nd PUC from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. What are the career options available to me now for graduate level? I want to do MBA. So, what should I do for my graduation? Is there any way to do MBA directly without graduation?

31st August 2019, 02:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA directly after completing 2nd PUC with PCMB subject combination?

Yes, you can purse integrated course after 12th.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in 5 year integated ( BBA + MBA ) course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for the admission in the course.
31st August 2019, 02:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA directly after completing 2nd PUC with PCMB subject combination?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having just completed your Class 12th with PCMB combination, you are not eligible to directly pursue MBA degree course without going for a graduation degree course.

But, if you are not interested to do a regular and general graduation degree course then you can go for 5 years BBA-MBA integrated course after your Class 12th.
31st August 2019, 02:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After senior secondary board examination, you can not directly take admission in master's degree. However, there is an integrated course called integrated BBA and MBA. It is offered by IIM, Indore.

You can apply for entrance exam for this integrated course. If you manage to secure better marks in that exam, you will get admission in integrated course where you will pursue BBA and MBA course.

Apart from that course, you can go for other engineering or medical course as you have studied PCM and Biology subject.
31st August 2019, 04:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can not get admission in Master of Business Administration directly after 12th in science stream with PCMB subject combination. The first step is to take admission in Bachelor of Business Administration.

2. Then after pursuing BBA, apply for CAT exam to get admission in MBA course. There are some institutes which conduct exam for integrated course of BBA and MBA. You can apply for this exam also.
31st August 2019, 08:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue integrated 5 year BBA plus MBA course.

So, you are eligible for the admission in the course after 12th. The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with 50% aggregate from a recognised university.

Not all the institutions offer the integrated 5 year course. So, visit the official website to get admission.

You are not eligible to get admission without having bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?