26th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for the entrance exam?

Can I do mba in hr after bca 2nd year.

Please tel me procedure for ertrance exam and fees structure

how to start hr mba coaching

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for entrance exam
  2. Can I do MBA in HR after BCa 2nd year? What is the procedure for entrance exam and fee structure
  3. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure for the exam? I am a student of BCA 2nd year
  5. After BCA should I do MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  7. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  8. After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  10. Am I eligible for NIMCET entrance exam after doing BCA 2nd year
  11. Procedure to apply for MCA after completing BCA?
  12. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  13. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  14. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  16. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  17. Which entrance exam should I write for MBA in Delhi University? I am a 2nd year student of economic hons
  18. Percentage needed in BCA to write CAT exam to get into reputed MBA universities?
30th December 2017, 05:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for the entrance exam?

BCA ( Business in Computer Application ) and is a three year undergraduate course.

The required minimum qualification to appear in entrance examination is that candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

So, candidates in 2nd year of bachelor degree are not eligible to appear in examination now.

But, you can start preparation for entrance examination. You can join classes for CAT, MAT, XAT preparation. Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in best government and private college. The fee structure varies with coaching institutes.

Some of the best institutes are :-

TIME.

Career Launcher.
31st December 2017, 06:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for the entrance exam?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course only after 2nd year of BCA course.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in MBA course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%. Yes, you can start preparation for entrance examination such as CAT. MAT, XAT etc.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible to get admission in MBA course. The fee structure is different for different examination. CAT is conducted once in a year.
31st December 2017, 07:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Master in Business Administration course after 2nd year in BCA.

The eligibility to get admission in MBA course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Entrance Examination for admission in MBA course is :- CAT, GMAT, XAT etc.

There is no limitation on number of attempts to appear in examination. Yes, you can join the institute for preparation of examination.

Best institutes for preparation for institutes are :- TIME, Career Launcher etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?