12th July 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA with second class degree?

I'm a bcom final year student having backlogs in 2 subjects if I failed in this final semester exam and clear next year with second class it'll affect my career?

14th July 2021, 06:42 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do MBA with second class degree?

Yes, You can pursue MBA with second class degree.

You can get admission is private institution.

Yes, It will affect your career. It would be tough for you to get admission in government or recognized university.

You have secure good marks in CAT or equivalent exam to get admission in good college.
15th July 2021, 09:33 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA with second class degree. If you have skills that you can compete with other candidates then the score of any class doesn't matters but if not then your even 10th class score will also matter a lot for the companies.

If you have done well in your MBA and acquired good skills then graduation degree will not affect.
15th July 2021, 10:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The basic eligibility criteria for this examination is bachelor's degree in streams like business administration, science, commerce, engineering, computer applications etc.

>>For Admissions in top management institutes of India, that is IIMs, you need to appear for Common Admission Test. For this examination, minimum of 50% marks is required.

For some other exams, minimum percentage of marks is 45% like MAT, XAT etc.

Unless, you clear all your papers and pass in it, you will not get your degree and hence ineligible for any of the management entrance exams.
15th July 2021, 08:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course. The required minimum educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. So, if you will score less than 50% aggregate than will not be eligible for appearing in various examination and get admission in the course.
15th July 2021, 10:21 PM
Msdhoni02

No, it doesn't if you have skills that you can compete with other candidates then the score of any class doesn't matters but if not then your even 10th class score will also matter a lot for the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?